[humanser] volunteers

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 21:39:00 UTC 2014

I totally agree to some extent.  People my age are so  fascinated by
electronics that they  have forgotten  common courtesies and the importance
of the human contact in communication.  On a positive note,  I hear that it
is changing for the younger generation who doesn't know a time without the
computer, cell phone etc.  They are longing for  human contact.  What a
switch!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short