[humanser] ways we read

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 21:59:26 UTC 2014

I'm all in agreement with your low tech philosophy Carly.  Just take out
that typewriter.  I hated those in high school so much.  Yes, I learned on
both a manual and electric.  YUCK!  I'll take a computer for word processing
any day.  Low is cheaper, more reliable and works with people power more
than battery power in general.  It's also easier to transport for the most
part.  I look forward to the  day I can trust my braille skills.  Then
braille notes can be carried in a folder or notebook and I don't have to
worry about HIPPA violations!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short