[humanser] volunteers

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Jan 28 04:56:20 UTC 2014

Evening, Sandy,

Oh, not a charter school! Most people fail to realize how, Charter
schools take away resources, talent and students from the commons on
which many depend! Doesn't sound like your relative is too sensitive
to that but for many, it is all we have, and needs to reist money's
determining to water them down.
for today, Carr