[humanser] Questions

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Jun 23 19:55:54 UTC 2014

Amy,
	In the field of psychology, it is very difficult to find gainful
employment without a master's degree. As for the driver license requirement,
the Human Services Division is working to help employers understand that,
unless this requirement is an essential function of the job, it cannot be
used to disqualify a disabled person from the job. We will have a speaker
from the Equal Employment Opportunity commission at our meeting this year to
discuss this and other disability related employment questions.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, M.S., Co-Chair
Policy & Law Committee
National Federation of the Blind
Human Services Division
(813) 626-2789
Marion.Gwizdala at Verizon.net

High expectations create unlimited opportunities for the blind!