[humanser] Question about Privacy on this List

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:39:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Although I haven't posted my number on the list, I didn't realize the
list archives come up in a google search, either.  Marion, with
respect, since Alysa didn't realize her cell number would come up on
google, I think it would be worth her talking to Mr. Andrews about it
and see if he could delete that first post.  I have no idea if there's
any way to delete it.  As you guys might already know, Mr. Andrews
checks this list often, so might respond on his own

Serena.