[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 00:12:11 UTC 2014

Hi,
wow, that is a lot of money per article.
I'll contribute if they start up again. What type of articles do they
accept?
I write memoir the best. I'd like to write about how I was treated in
elementary school and how I did not have the typical friends most kids have.

Let us know if Zieglar starts again.
Ashley