[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 03:37:06 UTC 2014

Braille fixed.  I showed my dad how it was supposed to work and he fixed it
last week.  My dad is an amazing man.  Never touched a braillewriter before
and he fixed it.   I know what slate you were talking about. Maxi aids sells
them.  I bought one because I have tougble with the  smaller slates.  I
can't get them on the page straight.  Then when you try to link up the holes
to  write the next few lines it's all weird and not in straight lines.
Basically it looks like some of my slanged handwriting.  That's useless!  I
do like that  page slate.  I"ve heard of the solar powered bible.  I know
someone who's selling them for the  seventh day adventists blind fellowship
group.

Tell me more about the  blind missionary.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short