[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 03:44:03 UTC 2014

Hi Denise.  I wonder if contact info for these magazines is on the American
Foundation for the  blind website.  NLS has a special catlog of media in
special format.  In the back  they list contact info for the various
organizations that offer reading materials for the blind. That is how I was
able to get contact info on dialogue.  newsreel is interesting too.  I've
heard stories about it, but I don't know much more.   It's ben around for
years.

Our state council of the blind has a blog written by blind/VIP
Wisconsinites.  I wonder if other states have this kind of outlet?  You
don't have to be a professional to  write and submit.  I have one vignette
up already and  just was given some good topics to write about for future
articles.  We have parent perspectives, lifelong blind and those who are
losing sight more slowly. I've forgotten the  link, but if you go to the
wisconsin council of the  Blind website you can  find the  link.

I think you're hubby's stories would be ideal for dialogue for sure.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short