[humanser] career fairs

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:02:29 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Do any of you guys have any experience with career fairs?  I'm going
to one in a week sponsored by my grad school's alumni council.  Since
I will likely not have time to orient to the location prior to the
event, I'm thinking of asking someone from the alumni council (will
most likely be at event) to tell me which employers are represented at
the fair and how the tables are organized.  Do you guys think this is
a helpful approach?  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Serena