[humanser] career fairs

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 18:39:32 UTC 2014

Serena,
I hope it goes well. I've had assistance navigating. It’s a mob scene and
without being able to read signs of tables, its totally confusing.
Yes, get a description of the layout.
Also, be prepared to wait in long lines. When you speak to them finally,
have your most important skills ready and state what you are seeking. You
will not have much time to chat.

Collect business cards as everyone else does, and have someone read you the
info soon afterward. I also tend to take handouts such as brochures about
the companies and read them with someone later; it gives you more of a
glimpse into the company.

Good luck