[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 19:47:50 UTC 2014

Yes, you did post about public school a long time ago!  Glad to hear from
you.  I can totally understand about computers.  One day mine works and
another day it won't.  Sometimes I can only access email but not the
internet.  Sometimes I can only read email and not respond. Go figure!  I'm
old fashioned and still send snail mail.
Maybe my struggles with the computer are the reason. Look forward to hearing
from you and seeing all at the convention.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short