[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Mar 29 19:38:01 UTC 2014

Ericka,

I have gotten backed with email and, for a few days, my computer access was
not available.  I am just reading your post.  I guess I must have posted
something concerning whether or not my parents chose public or sending me to
a school for the blind?

As for writing to you, I got different envelopes this week, so want to try a
different method of sending letters to you.  Gosh, it has been years since I
corresponded with snail mail!

Best,

Sandy