[humanser] good morning!

Amalia Veliz amalia.veliz at gmail.com
Sat May 3 11:45:11 UTC 2014

Hello everyone just checking in! As school winds down and summer starts up,
be thinking aobut where you want to go in the future, would you like to
become more active in this Division? We have so much to do and always need
more people to help! THere are several committeessthat a person can choose
from, please let us know if you are akways ib Facebook or Twitter, join the
social media group. If you are really into fundraising, hey we have a group
for that!

Come on in and join us, We could always always use the help, and we
appreciate the imput of everyone. We as a Board cannot make this Division
succeed without everyone's help!

Amalia