[humanser] HIGHER EDUCATION & ELECTRONIC ACCESS

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Mon May 5 23:59:22 UTC 2014

Paul Ryan responce to support of full access in education:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on H.R. 3505, The Technology, Education,
and
Accessibility in College and Higher Education (TEACH) Act. You raised some
good points
about the need to improve education for the blind and disabled, and I will
take them
into consideration.
Many residents of the First Congressional District of Wisconsin have
expressed their
support for the TEACH Act. And I agree that all students should have access
to quality
higher education. In this global economy, students must learn the skills
they need
to succeed. As Congress considers proposals to make educational materials
more accessible
to blind and disabled students, I welcome the opportunity to hear from my
constituents,
and I look forward to working on real solutions to this issue.
Please know that I appreciate your sharing your opinions, and I will
continue to
monitor this piece of legislation carefully. Should the TEACH Act reach the
House
floor for a vote, I will keep your thoughtful considerations in mind.
May 05, 2014

Congressman Ryan speaks with honeyed voice, but without any hint of support.
SIGH!