[humanser] Question about Accessible DSMIV-TR/5

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon May 5 22:39:00 UTC 2014

Did  you know that if you are a Hadley student you can get a free Bookshare
subscription?  That's the only way I can afford to be a member.  Like you
Serena, I'm job hunting too.  I understand why others don't become members
of NASW.  It is expensive but I didn't realize it is cost prohibitive for
those working in the field too.  I thought maybe the employer would pay half
at least.  I guess that's wishful thinking

Ericka J. Short