[humanser] Question about Accessible DSMIV-TR/5

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Mon May 5 23:31:01 UTC 2014

Ericka,

Thanks for the information about Bookshare plus Hadley.  I can say
membership in NASW is less money while one is a student, and discounted when
you begin working, or are out of school for the first few years.  It is now
$195.00 for me, which is with no discounts.  If I was doing more permanent
work, I'd probably say it is affordable, maybe.  There are times I miss no
access to the state affiliate site and resources.

Sandy