[humanser] pre diabetic problem

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Thu May 8 21:38:35 UTC 2014

The Division and list serve is called Diabetes Action Network and the
National President is Mike Freeman.  I believe every state has a local
chapter but, I'm not sure.  So, Here is something I pulled from their page.
This might help.  I only wish I had thought of this earlier but, I'm not a
member of this Division.

Using Diabetes-talk
diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org.

Regards,