[humanser] pre diabetic problem

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sun May 11 01:48:01 UTC 2014

Thanks so much Denise!

I found out WI has a SNAP program to assist with things insurance will not
cover.  It will get me a talking meter and two months of strips.  Rest is on
my own.  SNAP stands for Special Needs Assistance Program.  When I first
heard the voicemail someone left for me I thought of the Nutrition program.
Was I wrong!  I applied Thursday and hope to hear back soon.

I will join the diabetes lsit.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short