[humanser] introduction and a few questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Apr 29 22:33:41 UTC 2015

Hi veias,

You are asking excellent questions. Every vocation affords intrinsic value and also presents challenges. I encourage you to ask questions and consider shadowing   Human   Service para professionals and professionals in various settings.

Are you going to attend an NfB training center or a similar blindness skills residential program?  Are you able to attend the convention?

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone