[humanser] introduction and a few questions

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 30 00:38:30 UTC 2015

The future is yours to develop.

In high school I wanted to become an acustic engeneer, later a forest
ranger, then a teacher in college, then a theater director.  After my BA in
theater I entered graduate school in speech therapy and received a degree in
library science.  Even later I received a master of social work, the field
where I eventually landed with satisfaction.

The Harvard Business School study found that over a person's work career
they frequently hold 7 or more different careers.

So, dream on and keep your options open, following your heart and mind.