[humanser] a question or two

Renee Pavlus renee.pavlus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:22:18 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone:
I want to thank everyone who have answered some of the questions about
technology and paper work that I have recently asked. I have a few
more concerns, However:
Has anyone used Axecript with Jaws? If so was there a problem with the
program and the JAWS software?
Because I am a graduate intern all of the supervision time and
sessions when I meet with clients must be taped and reviewed. How do
any of you deal with video taping. Can you control the vidio with the
JAWS commands, or do you have to depend upon others who can use a
mouse? I doubt that there are JAWS key strokes letting me go back and
forth and review the recorded taped materials.
I find that Titanium isn't compatible with JAWS. I can read but not
fill in any of the form fields myself.
How do you do your SOAP or DAP case notes? Do you cut and paste, or
use a Word document? Is there any format which works with the JAWS for
submitting case conceptualization notes, especially with ethical
considerations and HIPPA?
Can any of you fill in any of the required forms  yourself;  or do you
have to use Microsoft Word  to write and document case notes?
I am trying to figure this all out, not having to depend upon others,
to work as independently as possible.
And when clients have filled out forms before coming in to your
office, do you review these forms with them verbally, especially
during the first intake session?
Thanks
See you at convension.
Renee M Pavlus