[humanser] New DSM5 Assessment instruments?

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 05:47:18 UTC 2015

JD and all,

Has anyone used any of the assessment instruments from DSM 5? If so, please
let me know challenges and manners you may have used to work around. I am
especially  interested in the clinician-rated scales:  e.g., The
Clinician-Rated Dimensions of Psychosis Symptom Severity, World Health
Organization Disability Assessment Schedule 2.0, Cultural Formulation
Interview (CFI), or any other measures?

For those at earlier points in careers, students, and new professionals, we
might consider a workshop at next year's national convention that addresses
accessibility and adaptive manners of acquiring, interpreting and applying
the instruments to diagnosis, treatment, and planning of services and
aftercare. President Schoch, your thoughts?

Mary