[humanser] Do You Work in a Jail or Prison?

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 15:45:58 UTC 2015

Dear all,

                I am posting this message on behalf of President merry
Schoch whose computer is in the hospital. A blind social worker is preparing
for an interview on Friday, June 12  to work with inmates in a local county
jail. In order to prepare for this interview and the possible concerns that
may arise as the result of the perspective employee's blindness, we are
seeking blind professionals who are currently working or have successfully
worked in a prison or jail with direct inmate contact. If you are willing to
discuss this experience and help our member prepare for this interview,
please send a message to

MerryS at verizon.net

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, Co-Chair

Policy & Law Committee

NFB Human services Division