[humanser] Writing Class-HELP!

Deniz Aydemir Döke daydemird at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:45:53 UTC 2015

Hello Sharri;
Being international writing is a big challenge for me. getting
accessible feedback is the first problem. Professors are generally
using track changes. In the case of many corrections this is not
working so well with me. I cannot understand what was my work and what
is the change. So I am asking my professors to use commend boxes
instead of track changes. another challenge is APA stile. I still
cannot make a full APA stile paper. I can do headings or other basic
things but still it is not a proper APA stile. I am asking my
professors not to evaluate my drafts for APA but to evaluate it for
final version, than I am getting help from a person who ıs
knowledgeable about APA. Penn state has a writing center, it is highly
likely the university that you are attending has also one, you can get
help from them. You can do spell check on word with JAWS. The short
cut key is insert +alt+ l. you can also use f7 for both spell check
and grammar check, and you can check inconsistencies like
capitalization with alt+windows+i.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Deniz