[humanser] psychiatric medication question

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:20:14 UTC 2015

I know you mean well. I also understand caring about someone and wanting to make things better. As I said before, you need to talk with your friend. This is a matter between you two as friends who care about each other. I hope things get resolved, but doctor & patient do need to make the final decision. That is why I suggested helping prepare for the next doctor's visit. You can do that in a fun vut nonthreatening way.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone