[humanser] letting you all know

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 14 00:13:55 UTC 2015

Great news.  Hope your internship gives you lots of practicle experience.

The foftware question:  I would have your Blind Services Counselor order you
an emergency visit from a tech who can write scripts for your screen reader.
I am having one come by my office on Thursday morning to work with my
system, writing Window-Eyes scripts that will allow me to interface with my
hospital's electronic medical records.  Access to such systems, academic or
agency are critical if we are to work smoothly in our fields.

Best of luck and work hard.

JD