[humanser] Sorrowful announcement

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Mon May 25 11:02:11 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I can only echo the sentiments mentioned thus far. Denise always contributed
positively on board conference calls and her pride in our division and
desire for its success were alwys evident. She will truly be missed.

Sending prayers for strength and peace during this time of loss, Adam!

Mary Ann Robinson