[humanser] Sorrowful announcement

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 25 17:06:22 UTC 2015

Hello All:

I first met Denise at a Florida state convention.  I was the chair of the Resolutions Committee and Denise was working on a resolution supporting blind people to adopt children.  She had a clear idea of right and wrong, ethics.  Once she and Adam moved to California she began to work toward state licensure.  She has been a vocal and active member of our board.  I’ll miss her.

JD