[humanser] NFB Human Services Legislation and Advocacy committee

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:02:23 UTC 2015

Hi Cristina,
I know that, for the past three years that I have been at the National
Conventions, ETS has been in attendance for pretty much the whole
week.  They have a table in the exhibit hall and are all over the
place and willing to answer questions, so I would imagine that we
could request a representative to come to our division meeting since
this topic of GRE testing comes up so frequently in the human services
field.

I'm glad they are evaluating your request! Please keep us posted.

-Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632