[humanser] Division twitter

Dennis R. Sumlin drsumlin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:45:40 UTC 2015

Hello all.

For those who do not know me, my name is Dennis Sumlin.  I serve on the board of this division, and I am also the chair of the social media committee.  We are in the process of getting our website up, and we already have a facebook, but now I am hear to tell you that we have a twitter account.

Be sure to follow NFBHumanServ on twitter, and spread the word.

As of now, I am still setting up the social and website fraimwork, but after that, I will be looking for some volenteers to work with me.

There will be more updates soon.

*****
Dennis R. Sumlin, Coach, Speaker, Blogger.
WWW.LifeThroughStrenth.com

President.
Harlem Toastmasters Club

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help! Get your dream name and hosting for dream prices.