[humanser] My Huffington Post Article

Yvonne Garris yvonne625 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 13:40:58 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I have some exciting news. I tried to submit an article to Huffington Post
and then they invited me to contribute to their blog. So, here is the link
to the article I wrote and placed under the Impact section of the Huffington
Post Blog. I hope you like it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yvonne-b-garris/can-you-see-me_b_8254344.html

Please let me know what you think and if you like it please click on the
like and share buttons on the page so more people see it!

Thanks,

Yvonne