[humanser] My Huffington Post Article

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Oct 8 14:01:45 UTC 2015

Hi Yvonne,
Great article. The NFB has a small but powerful document, The Curticy rules of blindness. If you could and I do not know how, put a link to it. It answers many of the questions people have.
Also I always say the it is better to be pro-active, than to be re-active. Companies, government agencies and the rest are not thinking in this way. They are interested in making the product or facilities and not about the small minority of people with disabilities.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.