[humanser] [HumanServ[ across the board problems with accessible mental health materials

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:05:38 UTC 2015

Have you spoken to the Nami president in your area? Our president here in Kenosha Wisconsin is very active and object knew about something he would do his best to make things accessible. Of course he goes to my church has known me for 12 years. I think he understands a little more than most people. I can pass your message on and see what he says.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone