[humanser] across the board problems with accessible mental health materials

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:09:49 UTC 2015

Hi Sarah,
	Thank you for illustrating a textbook example of self-advocacy.
Using this collaborative approach would allow many individuals to be able to
fully participate in activities that would benefit both participants and the
community they hope to serve.
	Nice job!

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805