[humanser] Adjustment to blindness

mzanderson27 mzanderson27 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:29:23 UTC 2015

Thanks Dog! And I love this " Valley of Transition" may I use this? And this is the perfect description of where I found myself when my vision changed, I had no one to talk to or to help me through the process. I lost so much during that time and it seemed but there was nothing available and I really do not want someone else to endure that hardship if possible. Graduation is in June so I will be working on this project and presenting it in May, I really want to wow them and make them think! I do not just want to stand in front of them and present a boring presentation! If anyone has any suggestions I welcome them! Be blessed!

Blindness Doesn't Define Me!
Sharri Anderson