[humanser] adjustment to blindness

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:49:21 UTC 2015

Hello Sandra,
	I like the way that Tuttle used the stories of the blind to reference the adjustment pilgrimage. It was in this book that I first realized that those that were born blind were in need of adjustment as well. I never thought about the fact that individuals born without sight one day come to a realization that they  are not the same as other kids. Parents do a good job of trying to "normalize" our existence that we are not even aware that there are those that have sight.
	Thanks for your comments and kind words.

Regards,

Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805