[humanser] New member

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon Sep 21 21:54:05 UTC 2015

Hi JD,
"CAQH is the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare
, Inc., a not-for-profit collaborative alliance of the nation's leading
health plans
and networks."
Everybody in private practice needs to put their credentials and liability
insurance information on their website, especially if you think that
insurance companies or other organizations may want to see it. It is almost
a law now. Smile.
I use an electronic signature also. Sometimes it is difficult to explain to
some clients where they need to sign on forms. I think that a stamp sounds
like a good idea, but I am not sure if it is legal. But on the other hand as
they say, don't get caught, cause that's a crime. Grin.

Paulette