[humanser] Buy it; Don't Steal It! Copyright Infringement

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:41:36 UTC 2015

Hello,
	I had not thought of that! I use a purchased copy, but I know that
the urgencty of getting the information may cause us to overlook this
important factor.
	I encourage all who use the DSMV to request an alternative copy of
the DSMV from APA. It is available to students, but I am not sure what the
process is for those who are currently practicing. I would be happy to
assist any person trying to obtain this material as I feel strongly about
this matter.

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805