[humanser] twitter message reposted

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Mon Sep 28 02:10:39 UTC 2015

glad to help, if anyone has questions they can email me at
michael at yourownpay.com <mailto:michael at yourownpay.com>
I can’t find the link to twitter from freedom scientific, maybe they didn’t have one, however hears a link for Facebook:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/WebinarDetail/F0021 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/WebinarDetail/F0021>
and  one for linked in:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/WebinarDetail/F0082 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/WebinarDetail/F0082>
hope this helps.