[humanser] What's a psychotherapist to do?

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 03:55:46 UTC 2015

Hi JD!
	Thank you for providing the insightful response that you provided.
This is exactly the type of discussion that I was hoping to create. I think
that we in the human service field need to constantly return to the  reason
that we entered the field to begin with. I would encourage all to write a
letter to yourself (if you have not already done so) and read it every so
often. Reflect on it and write another that answers the letter and speak to
the future again. This is a great introspection tool!
	JD, my brother, I love that you referenced this movie! This movie is
a profound one and another one that I would encourage others to watch. It
challenges our ethics, calling, and compassion. The only question left to
answer ifs , "Who will cry for the little boy?"

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805