[humanser] Introduction/volunteering

Brianna's Email brinikki3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:51:48 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, my name is Brianna McDowell. I am fairly new to this mailing list. I am interested in becoming either a vocational rehabilitation counseller or a social worker specializing in children and families. I'm currently living in Albany Georgia and enrolled at Darton College, which is a community college. I'm majoring in sociology and planning on earning a bachelor's degree in social work irk. What other steps do I need to take? I know I've got earn either master's degree in either social work or vocational rehabilitation counselling. If I go with vocational rehab counselling, I'd like to focus primarily on the blind since I am blind myself.
Also, I have to have volunteer hours for college credit, what are some places where you all have volunteered?
Nice to meet you all
Brianna Sent from my iPhone