[humanser] best practices

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Sep 28 16:19:36 UTC 2015

Paula,

Rehab will not pay for any higher education because I already have degrees. I have been out of the workforce for quite a while due to some medical issues and the needs of other family members. This is why am starting out with doing volunteer work for nanny.

Thanks for all of your thoughtful suggestions. From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone