[humanser] Next Education and Development Committee Meeting

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 16:13:59 UTC 2016

Hello All,

The December meeting of the Education and Development Committee will be held at 4:00 PM EST on Monday December 5 at 4:00 PM (EST).
Our teleconference call in number is: 513-386-0000 followed by the access code which is 554254 and then the pound sign.

 We will be discussing a program for blind and visually impaired individuals seeking employment developed
by Mississippi State University and looking ahead to Washington Seminar..

Everyone is invited to participate and your contributions are appreciated, welcome,  and valued.  I hope you will be able to attend the meeting and I am eagerly looking forward to a  productive call.

Most Sincerely,

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Chair