[humanser] I am a counselor in a nonprofit agency and have been using Clinicians Desk Top (CDT) for seven months. This software is totally inaccessible, except that a state tech consultant created a menu so that I can click on items, such as the asses

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Sat Dec 10 14:38:01 UTC 2016

Thanks to the therapist who suggested Therapy Notes. I'm sorry that my
message got so garbled in the translation.

Listers could help me in a big way because I have an interview for a new
job and would like to know which software types work well with JAWS and
which do not. That way, when I ask about software the agency uses, I
could have a good idea if I might want to take the position should it be
offered to me.

Also, if anyone does needd to use Clinicians Desk Top in the future, I
can make available a CD that, when installed, would give you a menu with
some of the most-used applications. The software does not work at all
with JAWS because none of the items are labeled or can be found by using
the tab key or even a JAWS find. MY menu has keystrokes used to pull it
up and to put the cursor on the desired item. It is, however, very, very
slow. Just pulling up a case note template takes about four minutes.

Thanks for your quick response. Please continue to share your ideas.

Cheryl Wade