[humanser] I am a counselor in a nonprofit agency and have been using Clinicians Desk Top (CDT) for seven months. This software is totally inaccessible, except that a state tech consultant created a menu so that I can click on items, such as the asses

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:16:05 UTC 2016

Hello,
	I am not familiar with this software. I use Therapy Notes with great
success. The program is very accessible and works well with JAWS. The best
part about it is their support. If I have any difficulty in any area of the
process, I can call up a "live" person to troubleshoot any problem. I also
like the feeling that I can impact the development of the software. They
take my comments and suggestions serious and implement changes based upon my
needs. Give them a try!
	Here's the link:

https://www.therapynotes.com/

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.