[humanser] Making client notes and back-to-back sessions

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Mon Dec 12 00:34:44 UTC 2016

I provide counseling services but, in a hurry like that, I make Braille
notes on my notetaker that are quick and concise and use the words I
want to include in my official notes.  Then I use the Braille notes to
make official notes. I always have Braille files, anyway, so I can
easily access information during counseling interviews without having
the client see me hunched over the computer listening to some
headphones. I think the process is more discrete.

Cheryl Wade, Outpatient Therapist
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Services
Bay City, MI