[humanser] Do you know about these?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 06:16:43 UTC 2016

Hi Cheryl,
I'm glad to hear you had an interview! That is great you got to that point
as that means they thought highly of your resume and the credentials you put
in it.

There are so many electronic systems out there. Its unlikely another blind
person has used it.
My advice is to see if you can come in and try it. You could have jaws
installed as a demo version there and try it out. You might also call the
manufacturer of the software and ask if they know if its accessible to
screen readers.

I hope something works out!
Ashley