[humanser] Thinking about online psychology/counseling, thus questions

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 15 20:11:23 UTC 2016

Geraldo,

I live in U.S. and I tried online counseling but its hard to get clients
just like it would be hard to get clients when your working out of your own
office. you have to market yourself and get out there and give speeches let
people know about you. Find a nitch and get recognized as an expert working
with that population. I don't know about the legalities of international
counseling but, its already frowned upon to even counsel out of your state
here in the U.S. I could potentially loose my license in Texas if I were to
be counseling outside of my state. If you have a licensing  board that
governs over counselors there in Mexico then ask them if your allowed to
counsel internationally. You can charge anywhere from $40 to $75 for online
counseling but, insurances don't pay for it.