[humanser] Requesting suggestions for dealing with problematic website

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Dec 28 16:33:46 UTC 2016

Maranda, thank you for your suggestions. This application as is the case with most applications these days is not a handwritten one; it is paperless located on a semi accessible recruiter website. It is a third party platform used by a major organization in San Diego.

Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone