[humanser] Requesting suggestions for dealing with problematic website

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:57:14 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa,
One option, if local assistance isn't available, or if you don't want
someone else's handwriting resembling your application, is to have a friend
(either in-person or via phone) go through the online application with you.
If you have VR services, maybe your VR counselor would be willing to also
help you with the application?
If I can think of any other solutions, I will be sure to let you know.
Please, keep us updated.
I hope this helps, and I hope you get the job and have a prosperous 2017!

Best wishes, Miranda